Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Hopeful for now

Today I had a chance to catch up with an old friend and former coworker of mine, and I realized just how much I miss having her in the office to "chat" every day (or at least download all of my thoughts on her!).

I updated her on "the situation" about the Clomid and trying to stimulate my ovaries. It made me realize how hopeful I am about this working.

Recently, we've been researching and tossing around the idea of adoption, which is a very attractive option to me (except for the financial bit...WOW!). But now that we are starting a few rounds of Clomid...well, I guess it made me realize how much I really want to get pregnant. Not that adoption would be out of the question...I think we are still open to that down the line...maybe from China. We'll see. But for now, I'm really looking forward to seeing what happens these next few months...

No comments: