Thursday, July 12, 2007

Just wait...

Geez, it's been forever since I've blogged. This cycle's fertility was very spotty. One day fertile, one dry, then two fertile, then two dry...blah, blah. But I'm strangely very hopeful. I'm probably just setting myself up for major depression, but I'm on P+10 and have had NO spotting so far, which is extremely unusual for me. Not even a hint of spotting. So here's hoping.

My husband asked me last night where I was in my cycle. Since he doesn't pay close enough attention to how this all works, he also asked how soon I could test. I said "anytime, but my typical length post-peak is 14 days...so maybe day 12 or past". He said "NO! Wait until day 14 or 15. No sense in wasting a test. After all, if you ARE pregnant, you'll have like 36 more weeks to be excited, so missing 4 more days of excitement is no big deal." O...K....

Anyway, my P+7 blood tests showed Progesterone at 35.1 and Estrogen at 239. Both of those are well above the expected levels stated on the lab result sheet for mid-luteal phase. Does that mean anything? I don't know. All I know is, last cycle my levels were Progesterone - 20 and Estrogen - 301. So Progesterone is showing significant increase. Oh, one can only hope and pray...

So, my anticipated test date will be Monday, P+15. Just gotta get through a few more days...

No comments: