1. Olivia and I went to a zoo yesterday. We were standing by the baboon cage, which smelled like you might imagine a baboon cage would smell. I said, "They stink." And Olivia said, "Need a diaper change!" Logical connection, I guess.
2. I haven't been keeping up with blogging very well lately. Naptime has been full of other things. Let's just say I'm way behind. WAY behind. I'm digging out, little by little, but some days it seems overwhelming.
3. Olivia has started singing the theme songs for two of the Disney channel's morning shows. She just picks these things up. We need to be VERY careful about what we say or watch around here.
4. She has also learned to count. If you put things in front of her, she can count them (up to 9). And when you ask her what time it is, she'll say, "Four five six!" I need to get her alphabet song on video. She's only missing five or six letters now.
5. I think I have a cold. The first one since winter. For awhile, we were catching something about every three weeks, so I feel incredibly lucky that it's been a couple of months since my last cold.
6. We have become big fans of Nemo, which is the DVD that Olivia watches in the car. Yesterday, she was watching Nemo slide down the drain and said, "Nemo ride da slicky slide!"
7. I'll try to do better with blogging next week. I seriously think of things to write all day long, but when I sit down to the computer, my brain is consumed by my list of things to do. Maybe I should carry a notepad with me.
See ya next week!