Friday, May 11, 2007

Well, at least there's this...

I'm still baffled by the mostly-dry cycle I've had so far, but one thing is definitely clear...the introduction of Clomid has, at least, changed the second half of my cycle for the better (at least the charting looks better).

My pattern, for YEARS, has been several days of spotting in the post-peak phase. Whether today is P+11 (as my mucus suggests) or P+6 (as suggested by mittelschmerz pain last Saturday), in a typical cycle, I should have had at least a couple of days of faint spotting by now. So far, I've seen nothing even resembling spotting.

So my hope (as the doc suggested) is that the effect of Clomid on follicular phase has benefitted the luteal phase as well. If this luteal phase is healthier than normal, then maybe it offers more hope for the subsequent follicular phase.

I'm AT LEAST a week away from wasting another pregnancy test (since I don't totally trust my peak day as ovulation). So we'll just have to wait and see...

On a very happy note, I get to visit with ALL of my little nieces and nephews this weekend (ages 3, 2, infant, infant, infant). We'll definitely get our "baby fix" for the weekend, and what fun it is to play with the older ones too!

No comments: