Tuesday, May 8, 2007

All dried up...

I have no idea what to think.

I was so excited a few days ago when Clomid SEEMED to not be influencing my CM, but it appears that it has after all. I took clomid on cycle days 5-9. Mucus on days 6,7,8. Then NOTHING! Technically, today is Peak plus 8 by my CM discharge, but I had those familiar ovary cramps just three days ago, so I don't know what to think. But I went by the CM anyway and had my P+7 hormone tests done yesterday. So we'll see. If today IS P+8, I'm going to have an insanely short cycle (like 22 days). I'm not even holding out hope of a pregnancy at this point.

So, obviously the Mucinex isn't doing it for me. But the doc probably won't prescribe any antibiotics until another cycle has gone by, to make sure it's absolutely necessary to stimulate CM. Why can't this just be easier?

No comments: