Saturday, July 12, 2008

Eight Months

These monthly photo shoots are not nearly as easy as Olivia gets older. She is more interested in pulling the monkey's ear tag off (which she successfully did) than looking and smiling at the camera.


You want me to look at what now? Can't you see I'm busy?


Hey Monkey, now that I have your ear tag firmly in my hand, let me tell you a story...


This week Olivia has mastered the following skills:

*Pushing her walk-behind truck without assistance
*Saying "Mama"
*Eating more finger foods, like shredded carrots and little bits of banana
*Figuring out how to fit blocks inside the block-shaped hole on one of those shapes toys.

Our little girl is growing up so fast!

2 comments:

HereWeGoAJen said...

Yeah! She's growing up so fast! I can't believe she can say Mama already.

Lizzie said...

Those eyes are amazing. What a beautiful girl. :)