Thursday, December 4, 2008

The disaster area

My office should qualify me for federal aid. It is a complete disaster area. I don't know how I'm ever going to get it into shape to become a bedroom again. I'd post a picture, but I'm just so embarrassed. It is a MESS.

Aside from the fact that you can't move for all the piles of need-to-be-filed paper on the floor, I'm just not sure where to put all of this furniture. Desk, printer table, two bookcases, entertainment center/TV, DVD tower, filing cabinet, rocking chair, floor lamps. Plus, all of my long-neglected scrapbooking boxes.

I would like to request the assistance of those professional organizers from Clean Sweep on TLC. I am a little overwhelmed here. It's like eating an elephant...one bite at a time, right? I should just get started already.

No comments: