Friday, September 28, 2012

Pleasant Friday

A very nice, cool breeze is coming in through my open windows and, for the first time all week, the sun is brightly shining. Olivia won't be home from school for another hour and, strangely enough, ALL of the other kids in my house are still napping. It is quite peaceful.

I have caught up on two DVR'd sitcom episodes and washed the dishes and ordered photos for pick-up during my shopping trip later this evening. It feels weird to be sitting here with actual free time on my hands.

Don't get me wrong. There's always stuff that could be done. But there is not anything that needs my immediate attention. That is nice.

This week has been kind of hard. It's been raining and muddy, so I can't send the little noisemakers outside. They are getting a little antsy and possibly bored (which may be why they are all working on 3-hour naps). I think we are all looking forward to the weekend.

Specifically, I'm hoping to spend a whole day at Local Theme park with these two cuties!
Yawn! Can't we get out of here and do SOMETHING interesting?

1 comment:

All in His Perfect Timing said...

Hooray for long naps!!! Hope your weekend is great!