Friday, November 2, 2012

National Adoption Awareness Month

November is kind of a big month for us, always. My birthday is in November. We got married in November. (Eight years ago Tuesday. We will celebrate by going to the polls. Blah.) Olivia was born in November. Martin will be baptized in November and his finalization date is also this month.

It seems appropriate that this month is also National Adoption Awareness Month. I will celebrate with all of the above, but also by participating in the Interview Project. I am looking forward to introducing all of you to my interviewee and I'm also looking forward to reading the other interviews from this project.

I love the internet. There is this whole world of support out there for people like us, creating our families in unconventional ways. Let's share a virtual cup of coffee and get to know each other a little better.

1 comment:

All in His Perfect Timing said...

Happy (early) 8th Anniversary! November is a GREAT month in your house ... you can keep the party decor up all month long! :-)