Saturday, March 9, 2013

More Spring, please

After a rather nasty weather week, we had a turn for the gorgeous today. The sun was out! Temperatures soared to near-60 degrees! We were ready for some outside play!

Martin and I took a walk (tried out the big-boy stroller) and he decided that he really likes walks. Even though he was pretty tired, he stayed awake and watched everything...the houses, the trees, the squirrels. Delightful.

When we got back, we went outside with Daddy and Olivia for some backyard play. I pulled our old baby swing out of the attic and we hung it up. And a great time was had by all.
Both kids, swinging to their hearts content.



This is so cool!


Oh yes. The baby swing was a BIG hit.

1 comment:

All in His Perfect Timing said...

I can't wait to take Luke out on the swings too! This has got me excited!
Marty is so cute with his big smile! I can tell he loves swinging alot.