1. I like what Jen said about February (also January). Suckuary sounds perfect to me. February may be the shortest month in the calendar, but it feels like the longest. Welcome to you, March. You certainly took long enough to get here.
2. Also, you could look a little more March-like. I was not impressed by your opening act: Snow. Let's cut that out already.
3. Being March 1st, we have entered into a very rare sort of time, in an historical sense. Sede Vacante. The see is vacant. Now the watching and waiting begins.
4. All of this seems very appropriate during Lent. Watching. Waiting. Fasting. Praying.
5. My fingers are absolutely FREEZING today. Seriously, March, step it up already. Don't make me lump you into Suckuary.
6. None of this is making any sense. I blame the never-ending head cold.
7. I think we need to end this on a smile. Just because.