Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Thoughts for my rainy day

Ugh, my head hurts. Like, a lot. It feels suspiciously like a sinus infection. I need a nap.

Tuesdays are the hardest. I have a frillion kids here (more than any other day) and it is raining. The kids always pick Tuesday to ramp up the crazy, and it's just a lot to deal with.

However, my evening meeting was canceled today and the baby actually napped when the other kids napped. So, not too bad for a Tuesday.

Except for the headache. That sucks.

Olivia has been fairly cooperative today. She is keeping the other kids out of my hair by engaging them in who-knows-what kind of pretend play. She is like my little Cruise Director, always with a list of activities to do.

I honestly don't think I would survive Tuesdays without Martin. He lights up my mood when it is darkest. Seriously, that kid is like pure sunshine. He grins with his whole face and then buries his head into my shoulder like he wants to snuggle my grumpies away. And it works, every time.

I have the best kids.

We're cute and we know it.

1 comment:

All in His Perfect Timing said...

A-DOR-A-BLE!!!!! <3 Such cute kids!!! Hooray for cuddles!