Thursday, November 15, 2007

Our angel has arrived...



I totally apologize for being so late in posting this important update. Sorry, my three faithful readers! I also apologize for the photo being sideways, but I don't know how to change it and I'm running out of time, and I wanted you to see her beautiful eyes. Better photos later, I promise.

This will also be short. I have only a few minutes left on my library internet pass. Yes, I had to come to the library to post. I don't have a laptop, and it probably would have gotten lost in the mess of our car after packing anyway.

Our beautiful little girl was born on Monday, November 12th around 10:10 a.m. 8 lbs and 20 inches (yes, she made the measurements easy for me to remember!).

The last few days have been a blur. She is just beautiful and such a good baby. She rarely cries and sleeps a lot. She's easily pacified and already knows her mommy's touch.

I'll post more about the birth, the birthmother, and our experiences here once we get home (before Thanksgiving, we hope!).

5 comments:

HereWeGoAJen said...

Congratulations! She is beautiful! I have been thinking about you four (you, husband, baby, and birthmother).

Do we get to know her name?

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!!

Maygy said...

Wonderful news! What a beautiful baby! Congrats and enjoy!

HereWeGoAJen said...

Did you send an email to Lost and Found to get this on the Births/Adoptions announcements? Here's the website:

http://lostandfoundandconnectionsabound.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! What a joy she will bring to your lives (not to mention exhaustion...ha ha ha). We will keep you all (including the birth mother) in our prayers. We hope to meet her soon!
God bless,
Kirk, Emily, & Madeline Freeman