Friday, August 8, 2008

And so it goes...

I am quite sure I am in the beginning stages of a cold. As much fun as it is to spend time with the family, exposure to so many little kids (not to mention the absence of any decent nap during the entire vacation) inevitably leads to snottiness for Olivia, followed by a full-blown cold for both of us (I'm hoping my husband escapes it completely since he doesn't have the luxury of naptime).

Olivia has been congested now for three days, but since the cousins are staying at Grandma's (just a short 10 miles away) and we live really close to an amusement park that has a great waterpark, we couldn't resist an outing yesterday. We met Grandma, Grandpa and the little cousins (and their parents) for some fun in the sun.

Olivia has a blast in the spray park.




She played so hard that she fell asleep in the two mile drive home and slept straight through to morning. She'd spend every waking moment in a pool or sprinkler if I'd let her.

1 comment:

HereWeGoAJen said...

I hope you both avoid the colds!