Friday, August 15, 2008

Happy Birthday Daddy!

Dear Daddy,

From the first hours after my birth, I heard your deep, soothing voice, calming me in the midst of all the confusion of nurses and doctors and strange faces. I spent hours staring at you and learning your face. I knew you were my Daddy.



I felt comfortable and safe in your arms.



I could sense how much you loved me, and I loved you too!



Over the past nine months, you have taught me a lot. I enjoyed visiting your college and meeting the mascot.



I really loved learning about the piano and hope to become as good a pianist as you are!




I enjoyed seeing new things with you.



Even when you wore me out showing them to me!




I look forward to all the new things you will show me and teach me in the future. But most of all, I just enjoy spending time with you, Daddy! You are the best Daddy a girl could ever want. I love you very much!


Happy Birthday Daddy!
Love, Olivia


No comments: