Friday, July 24, 2009

Back to business...soon

I was just browsing through my pictures, and we did a LOT of stuff during the past two weeks that we've been computerless. It's going to take awhile to catch up my photo blog. I'm still trying to figure out where my recovered files from our old bad hard drive are, and I'm a little too obsessed with finding those to worry about too much blogging for the moment.

We have a busy weekend ahead. There is a family reunion, which means that Olivia's little cousins will be in town. Looking forward to an exhausting weekend full of sun, swimming, and noise. More next week, after I've had a chance to relocate all of my important documents.

The photo is from our Tuesday playdate at the spray park, when one family came with their puppy. Olivia wasn't sure what to think about "doggie kisses".

No comments: