Thursday, July 29, 2010

Here and there

This has been a weird week. My husband has a big event and has to work late a lot this week and next. And although Olivia and I don't have much of anything on the calendar, we've been running around a lot.

My panic gene has kicked in and reminded me that we have two weeks left of summer vacation. In that amount of time, I need to get all three vehicles serviced, prepare the spare room for nap occupants again (as it is nothing but a storage space for junk at the moment) and try to get Olivia back on some sort of schedule. As if.

In the meantime, there are some other things eating up my brain power...most of them dealing with Olivia's birthmother. She is going through some stuff right now that I can't even begin to imagine going through and...well, I guess I worry about her. So I've been praying for her a lot.

Hope your Thursday is less scattered than mine...

No comments: