- He thinks constantly about our future.
- He loves his daughter, even though we haven't met her and she's not ours yet.
- He allows me to be neurotic as much as I need to.
- He's going to sell his beloved car and replace it with a van (totally his idea).
- He surprises me with the absolute sweetest card ever (he's not typically a sappy guy) on our anniversary.
- He gets romantic at unexpected moments and sweeps me off my feet.
- He's deeply prayerful.
- He loves me and tells me that often.
- He's willing to sacrifice whatever is necessary so I can stay home with our baby.
Today is Thursday. On Monday, we will meet our newborn daughter. Life is good.