Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Oh, child, just a moment to myself PLEASE!

Naps, they are elusive here. Went out for groceries and necessities today. A 2-hour outing. Olivia fell asleep on the way home. For twenty minutes. Then she woke up. No subsequent nap in sight. Toddler is doing everything in her power to be defiant and get into trouble. My consolation is that she should go to bed early tonight. That, however, will probably come back to bite me around 4:00 a.m.

*Sigh*

This has been a busy week for having (so far) almost no obligations. Tomorrow is an actual busy day out of the house, with an evening commitment and an overnight babysitter and everything. Unfortunately, it is an event that I've been looking forward to only because I want it to be over. Long story.

I had something real to blog about, but it will have to wait for another day...one with a nap.

1 comment:

HereWeGoAJen said...

We've been having quite the nap strike here too. It's tiring.