Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving

I am thankful for:

1. My two new nieces and my new nephew who were all born this year.

2. The ability to stay home with my kiddo, even with the extra chaos that babysitting others has brought into the fray. I am thankful that Olivia enjoys having regular playmates and is learning to share and cooperate and behave well in that environment.

3. The fact that Olivia is NOT dropping her nap so early. Whew. That would have been tough. Apparently she was just having a bad week when she refused to nap awhile back. She's back to a more predictable sleep pattern now.

4. Olivia's grandparents...all four adore her and shower affection upon her. She never has any reason to doubt that she is loved and cherished by them.

5. Long weekends and visits with family and cousins. Olivia's going to have a blast this weekend.

6. The fact that I don't have to cook Thanksgiving dinner...I just have to show up.

7. Of course, there's always this:

Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments: